We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Flyboarding and other activities...

Which Gold Coast hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
London, United...
Level Contributor
126 posts
73 reviews
Save Topic
Flyboarding and other activities...

Has anyone tried flyboarding here who isn't much of an 'extreme' sports pro? Looks like a lot of fun. Also any recommendations on where to book for the best price? I have seen that it takes place at seaworld.

Segway at Currumbin:

Anyone tried this? Is it worth it? Did it before in Prague and had a lot of fun, but the city was half of the fun. Is the wildlife sanctuary tour worthwhile on the segways?

Anything else which would be cool to do at a decent price (under $80)? Thinking something like Springbrook with the waterfalls or a tour (but not a bushwalking tour - walking bores me :( )

London, United...
Level Contributor
126 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Flyboarding and other activities...

One more question was regarding the night events at whitewater world... Will it be full of drunken teens? I want to go because it looks fun, but bit worried about what it will involve.

2. Re: Flyboarding and other activities...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 January 2015, 06:17