We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

super pass for movie world, sea world, wet n wild

hong kong
Level Contributor
144 posts
1 review
Save Topic
super pass for movie world, sea world, wet n wild

Hi, i would like to know if i can buy the super pass at the gate of either 3 parks or need to buy online via official website with the same price AUD99.00/pp. thanks.

Level Contributor
1,651 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: super pass for movie world, sea world, wet n wild

Don't buy at the gate, as it is usually around $10 more expensive.

Normally I would say not to purchase the Super Pass and get the VIP Pass instead (which is usually the best deal because it gives you unlimited entry until end of June), but if you definitely are not going to be returning to the GC before end of June 2014, then, Super Pass might be the way to go instead.

hong kong
Level Contributor
144 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: super pass for movie world, sea world, wet n wild

thank you. Can i bring my own food in these parks?

Level Contributor
1,651 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: super pass for movie world, sea world, wet n wild

Generally, no. They want to make the most money out of you!

Below is what appears in the FAQs for both Seaworld and Movieworld:

"Can I bring my own lunch?"

You are not permitted to bring in food and drink including eskies and coolers. Guests with the following dietary requirements are exempt from this policy:

- Guests with allergies

- Infants and babies

- Pre booked education groups

- You can bring in fruit and bottled water"

For Wet 'n' Wild, it is different:

"Can I bring my own lunch?

You are allowed to bring a picnic lunch into Wet'n'Wild Water World however, no commercially prepared food or alcohol can be brought into the park. Due to safety regulations, glassware of any kind is also prohibited. Coin operated Barbecue facilities are available as well as plenty of shady retreats to enjoy your lunch."

I know that some people have brought in sandwiches or other packed lunches, but, if you're really going to do that, I'd be very discreet, as it's not really allowed.

hong kong
Level Contributor
144 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: super pass for movie world, sea world, wet n wild

Fully understand. Then i will not bring. thanks.

Level Contributor
1,651 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: super pass for movie world, sea world, wet n wild

You can certainly bring food into Wet 'n' Wild (as long as it's not like McDonalds or something like that!), so, no worries about that.

Unfortunately, be prepared for expensive prices for food/drinks in the theme parks.

6. Re: super pass for movie world, sea world, wet n wild

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 January 2015, 05:19