Need help with my itinernary travelling with 2 young children (age 6 & 4) and my typical old dad (age 68)
Will be spending 9 days in Australia and would like to know how to plan the route.
1) 3 main theme park (Movie World, Dream World, Sea World) - 1 day ea (happen also to see there is a new theme park beside dreamworld known as White Water World, is it advisable to go?
2) Sunshine Coast (1 night stay?)
3) Moreton Island (Tangalooma Island Resort) (1 night stay enough?)
•4WD Safari tour / •Sand Tobogganing / •Hand-Feed Wild Dolphins
4) Lillydale Farm Stay (min. 2 nights required), is it advisbale because I am so afraid of animals
6) Carrara Markets
7) Harbour Town Outlet Shopping Centre
8) Is the natural bridge glow worm tour recommended?
9) Any winery vineyard?
As I flight landed about 11am in brisbane, what would you suggest on that day? Straight to Sunshine coast, Moreton Island, Gold Coast or Lillydale Farm Stay which is in between Brisbane and Gold Coast?
Is rental car required throughout my 9 days or I can cut cost on the rental?
Appreciate all your kind assistant in helping my gather enough information for my trip in May 2014.