We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mackay Central Tourist Park

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
2 posts
26 reviews
Save Topic
Mackay Central Tourist Park

Wonderful

Had a brilliant stay here in May and already booked again for August! Mary, the owner is loverley, as are her 'girls'. Cabins are clean, well equipped and park is green and treed. Had the best time with some of the long term residents cooking me a gourmet dinner and entertaining me, thanks Deano and friends. Centrally located with a bus stop on the doorstep.

Hope Island...
Level Contributor
127 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Mackay Central Tourist Park

That's good to hear, I will be staying there this Friday night, just for 1 night.

Australia
Destination Expert
for Singapore, Bargain Travel, Holiday Travel, Singapore
Level Contributor
22,949 posts
114 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Mackay Central Tourist Park

Hello,

I guess you typed your comments on here as the park doesn't seem to be listed on TA yet. If you have details like their address and website info, why not click on "Write a Review", then when it can't be found the text box says "tell us more about it". You can enter in the details and submit it. Then the property will soon be listed here on Tripadvisor for you and everyone to review.

3. Re: Mackay Central Tourist Park

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 November 2017, 20:15