We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurant/Hotel that has Christmas lunch in Geelong

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
19 posts
30 reviews
Save Topic
Restaurant/Hotel that has Christmas lunch in Geelong

Hi, can any local Geelong people tell me if they know of any good restaurants that serve Christmas lunch in Geelong this year. I have been googling and googling but not having much luck, even a good website would be appreciated.

Janine

Anywhere!
Level Contributor
4 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Restaurant/Hotel that has Christmas lunch in Geelong

Hi Janine

Not sure of your budget however both Black Salt restaurant and the Empire Grill have Christmas lunches - details are available on their websites.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
19 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Restaurant/Hotel that has Christmas lunch in Geelong

Hi Goingsomewhere!!

Thanks for the info, the Empire Grill looked awesome and I really wanted to book that but the family thought it was a bit expensive so I have booked the Carlton Hotel, hopefully it will be nice. Merry Christmas

Cheers

Geelong...
Destination Expert
for Geelong, Great Ocean Road
Level Contributor
6,950 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Restaurant/Hotel that has Christmas lunch in Geelong

If you check the Geelong advertiser or Geelong news web site you should find info on Christmas lunches. The peninsula hotel at moolap usually has a 4course meal available at reasonable cost and I think the rsl at Belmont had as well.

Melbourne
Level Contributor
2 posts
214 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Restaurant/Hotel that has Christmas lunch in Geelong

We did Christmas 2012 lunch at the Mercure hotel. Of course this is a bit late for 2012 but if you're planning 2013 Christmas in Geelong, the Mercure does a fantastic Xmas buffet with all the standards (seafood, turkey, lots of salads and desserts including Xmas puddings). There were 240 people there, so certainly not a small endeavour for their hard working staff.

Geelong
1 post
Save Reply
5. Re: Restaurant/Hotel that has Christmas lunch in Geelong

The grovedale hotel, the peninsula hotel, the fish bowl(highly recommend ), sorry I no more I've just gone blank but I have done Xmas lunch at all three good luck cheers Paula

Geelong, Victoria...
1 post
Save Reply
6. Re: Restaurant/Hotel that has Christmas lunch in Geelong

look at the rsl club belmont geelong

7. Re: Restaurant/Hotel that has Christmas lunch in Geelong

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 January 2016, 20:15
Get answers to your questions about Geelong