We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Stay in maafushi

North Vancouver...
12 posts
Save Topic
Stay in maafushi

hi, anyone who stayed in Maafushi hotels or inns can brief any sort of experience during their stay and excursions like island hopping,snorkeling and fishing

Male
Level Contributor
10 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Stay in maafushi

Hi , you should check out Whiteshell Beach Inn. They offer snorkelling, barbecues on the beach etc. Its very close to the capital island Male' as well. the ferry ticket will cost you a few dollars.

http://www.thewhiteshell.com

Manila
Level Contributor
42 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Stay in maafushi

I stayed in Arena Lodge. They have three hotels in Maafushi -- Arena Lodge, Arena Sky, and Arena Beach. I chose Arena Lodge because it's cheap, but I could still use the amenities of their beachfront hotel, Arena Beach.

My friends stayed in Dhonveli Inn. It's a more expensive than Arena Lodge but they said they were also happy with their stay. Another friend stayed in Holiday Lodge, which is cheaper than Arena Lodge, and he said it was also good.

I guess the best choice really depends on your budget. If you're willing to spend more on accommodation, you'll be happy with Arena Beach or WhiteShell Beach Inn. Both hotels have private white sand beaches.

3. Re: Stay in maafushi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 February 2015, 06:18
Get answers to your questions about Maafushi Island