We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Maldives on a budget

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
3 posts
28 reviews
Save Topic
Maldives on a budget

Hi anybody can share about travelling to Maldives for 2 adults and 1 toddler (2 years old) the dates would be 24-27 Aug 2014. We have a budget of USD250-300. We are looking for resort accommodation (beach villas/garden view rooms) with full board meals (breakfast/lunch/dinner) and travels by speedboat only. Thank you!

Divide, Colorado
Destination Expert
for Maldives
Level Contributor
14,256 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Maldives on a budget

that budget is per day ?

suffolk
Level Contributor
3,652 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Maldives on a budget

On the basis that you've posted in the Maafushi forum I'm guessing you don't mean resort but a guest house on a local island. The two are wildly different.

$300 per day should be achievable in a guest house but I'm not sure any of them do a full board basis.

I suggest you start with agoda.com which will give you a good idea of some of the budget accomodation that is available.

John

London, United...
Level Contributor
27,178 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Maldives on a budget

Try embudu, this was posted yesterday by a tropicaltraveller on on another thread, the rates inc full board and the ones shown are winter, so are higher probably than the summer months, you could probably get it in budget, you will need to contact them.

This is a resort island, so would be my choice over a guest house on a local island.

http://www.embudu.com/rates.html

4. Re: Maldives on a budget

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 May 2015, 06:15