We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Romantic Dinner in South West WA

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
6 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Romantic Dinner in South West WA

Hey,

I'm hoping someone might be able to help me. My partner and I are embarking on a trip in a campervan from Perth through the Margy River and down to Albany stopping as much as we can along the way. We're celebrating our anniversary while in the Margaret River but I can't find a nice restaurant that is open on a Monday and in the evening.

Any suggestions would be very much appreciated!

Needless to say we are extremely excited to explore South WA... it looks AMAZING!!

Mentioned in this post
Perth
Perth
Greater Perth, Australia
Albany
Albany
Western Australia, Australia
Margaret River
Margaret River
Margaret River Region, Australia
Fremantle, Australia
Level Contributor
4,114 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Romantic Dinner in South West WA

All the regulars who respond to MR questions seem to be missing! Here's a recent post about MR lunch spots- you can check if any do dinner or maybe change plans and have a lovely long lunch as you will have more choice. Also worth checking reviews on urbanspoon. Also you can search for previous posts using the search box here on the forum.

tripadvisor.com.au/ShowTopic-g255103-i531-k7…

Colorado
Destination Expert
for Western Australia
Level Contributor
3,481 posts
296 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Romantic Dinner in South West WA

This is probably your best bet, and yippee, they're open on Mondays:

http://www.mustermr.com.au/

Not particularly romantic, but Morries Anytime is open on Monday nights too.

Mentioned in this post
Morries (Anytime)
Morries (Anytime)
1,454 Reviews
Margaret River, Australia
Margaret River...
Level Contributor
46 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Romantic Dinner in South West WA

Nae1986, I believe you have been given some good advice in the previous replies, Tripadvisor is helpful too !

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
6 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Romantic Dinner in South West WA

Thank you all very much :)

5. Re: Romantic Dinner in South West WA

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 August 2015, 06:17