We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The Bridge to Nowhere from Wanganui

BARCELONA.SPAIN
Level Contributor
1,722 posts
31 reviews
Save Topic
The Bridge to Nowhere from Wanganui

I will be in Wanganui early March and I am thinking of going to the Bridge of Nowhere. Having no car I intend taking the Mail coach excurssion to Pipiriki and from there the Jetboat to the Bridge. is it a good idea? or would it be better just staying in the Whangaui river Road and returning to Wanganui due to the amount of time required for the first.

Thank you very much

Jose

Mentioned in this post
Pipiriki
Pipiriki
Manawatu-Wanganui Region, New Zealand
Amsterdam, Holland
Destination Expert
for Bhutan
Level Contributor
3,337 posts
145 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: The Bridge to Nowhere from Wanganui

We took the jet boat, and then back till the lodge, for one night. Absolutely worth it. Staying there at night, with an excellent dinner, the silence and the whole athmoshere, was one of our highlights of our trip. Go for it>

2. Re: The Bridge to Nowhere from Wanganui

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 April 2010, 07:16
Get answers to your questions about Whanganui
Recent Conversations