We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hervey Bay Luggage Storage Options

belfast
4 posts
2 reviews
Hervey Bay Luggage Storage Options

I am travelling from Sydney to Hervey bay to get to Fraser Island in August 2011. I am wanting to do a 3 day tour on Fraser Island and so would like to leave my luggage at Hervey Bay (I read on some of the tours that suitcases arent allowed on the island anyways..?)

Can anybody suggest places to leave my suitcase for 3 days?

Thanks!

Hervey Bay...
Level Contributor
678 posts
1. Re: Hervey Bay Luggage Storage Options

Hi,

How are you getting to Hervey Bay from Sydney, as there are no connections that arrive early enough for you to get away on a 3 day tour ...

If so you may need to overnight accommodation in Hervey Bay, and leave excess luggage there whilst away..

Alternatively, if you are planning on doing the Cool Dingo 3 day tour, then you can take extra luggage and they will store it for you at the resort.

Rob

UK
Level Contributor
40 posts
12 reviews
2. Re: Hervey Bay Luggage Storage Options

I was planning to stop at Brisbane for a few nights from Sydney then head to Hervey Bay. Do you know if it is extra cost for the cool dingo tour to store the extra luggage? Thanks!

Hervey Bay...
Level Contributor
678 posts
3. Re: Hervey Bay Luggage Storage Options

I don't think so, but you should just email them.

Rob

4. Re: Hervey Bay Luggage Storage Options

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 October 2012, 06:18
Get answers to your questions about Hervey Bay