We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Accommodation at or close to Marina

Which Hervey Bay hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
12 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Accommodation at or close to Marina

Hi, have been to Hervey Bay a few times and might be going back early October. Would love to stay at the marina or at least very close to it - just wondered if anybody has any good/bad experiences at any particular places? I've looked on tripadvisor in general eg Mantra, gets mixed reviews, just thought I'd ask on the forum also

Thanks

Hervey Bay...
Level Contributor
464 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Accommodation at or close to Marina

Hi Rosie,

The accommodations near the marina are Mantra, Breakfree Great Sandy Straits, Best Western Quarterdecks, Boat Harbour Resort, Ramada and Akama.

There are heaps of reviews for these properties on TripAdvisor in the reviews section, which is where people express their good/bad experiences. I would suggest you focus your research there. Good luck with the planning.

Cheers,

Rob

Edited: 06 September 2013, 22:07
2. Re: Accommodation at or close to Marina

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 September 2014, 05:19