We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lady Musgrave tour

Which Hervey Bay hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
79 posts
78 reviews
Save Topic
Lady Musgrave tour

Want to go to Lady Musgrave out of 1770. I will be there for three days in late jan 2014. I want to ensure I go out on a reasonable day weather wise so don't want to book until closer to the day. Is it safe to wait a few days or day before to book tour or do they fill up?

Hervey Bay...
Level Contributor
454 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Lady Musgrave tour

That depends on a lot of factors ... late Jan = Australia Day long weekend? Very busy around this weekend. Depends very much also on weather. That trip can be cancelled quite often at the last minute if the weather is poor (wind and seas) ... if there has been a few trips cancelled the days previous, then all those passengers can be moved to the next available trip and it will be full ...

I would suggest you book for your first day there and monitor the weather in the week prior .. this allows you to move the trip to the following days, but at least guarantees you a spot.

Rob

2. Re: Lady Musgrave tour

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 September 2014, 06:19