We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Blue Dolphin Whale Watching - still trading?

Hereford
Level Contributor
145 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
Blue Dolphin Whale Watching - still trading?

Hi

We are visiting Hervey Bay in August and are keen to take a Whale Watching trip. Blue Dolphin seem to be the highest rated but their website seems to be down for the past couple of weeks (other than the homepage) and their are no reviews on TA after February. Are they still operating?

Looks like Freedom would be the next best bet if they aren't. Keen to get as long a day out as possible.

Hope you can help

Andy and Family

Hervey Bay...
Level Contributor
497 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Blue Dolphin Whale Watching - still trading?

Hi Andy,

They are still operating and their website is fine...

Google Blue Dolphin Tours Hervey Bay and ensure you are clicking on their site and not an agent site.

Rob

Hereford
Level Contributor
145 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Blue Dolphin Whale Watching - still trading?

Thanks Rob

I assume their site is http://www.bluedolphintours.com.au/ but every page other the home page on that site throws an error. Even the Contact Us page doesn't work so I can't drop them a mail. I have found their Facebook page so I'll try and contact them through there

Cheers

Andy

Cradle...
Destination Expert
for Cradle Mountain-Lake St. Clair National Park
Level Contributor
12,486 posts
269 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Blue Dolphin Whale Watching - still trading?

Hi Andy,

You are right, most links go to error.

If you click on the "Book Now" red button, this will link properly, then any links on that page will work, they definitely have an issue on their Home Page.

Cheers

Robert

4. Re: Blue Dolphin Whale Watching - still trading?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 May 2015, 06:17