We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Riu Palace Costa Rica Alcohol

Which Sardinal hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Level Contributor
2 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Riu Palace Costa Rica Alcohol

Just wondering, I'm heading to Costa Rica in 2 weeks today and I haven't heard many people talk about what alcohol they serve at the Riu Palace Costa Rica. I've heard its name brand but just wondering what kinds they have and if anyone has recommendations on brands or drinks in general that I should try.

Thanks

Mill Creek...
2 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Riu Palace Costa Rica Alcohol

I'm staying next door at the moment and it's all domestic here. I did take a tour of the Palace and I did notice that they had a nice selection of imported spirits. You will see many familiar brands but if you're expecting high end liquor then you better bring it with you. A bottle of sunblock sells for $35 dollars here I can only imagine how much it must cost them to import liquor.

Level Contributor
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Riu Palace Costa Rica Alcohol

I was hoping they had Flor De Cana to try, and I made the unfortunate mistake of not bringing enough sunblock with me to Dominican which was around $30 there...luckily we made friends with a couple who needed aloe in trade for sunblock

3. Re: Riu Palace Costa Rica Alcohol

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 August 2015, 06:17
Get answers to your questions about Sardinal