We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

An Example of Amazing Customer Service

Which Katherine hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
kansas city, mo
2 posts
Save Topic
An Example of Amazing Customer Service

My daughter is traveling Australia with a Student Ambassador delegation. She dropped her camera the first day. It was damaged beyond repair.

I had the schedule and decided to call the All Seasons Katherine where she would be staying a few days later. Casey at All Seasons gave me the number of the Target Country store in Katherine.

I spoke with Carrie at Target. Carrie selected the perfect camera for my daughter, took my credit card payment over the phone and delivered (by bike, on her way home) the camera to Casey at the All Seasons who held it for my daughter until she arrived. These two ladies saved beautiful memories for our family that we cherish forever.

If this is typical of Katherine residents....It must be one of the MOST BEAUTIFUL PLACES ON EARTH!

Thank you Casey and Carrie from a very happy mom in the USA!

Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Perth, Antarctic Adventures
Level Contributor
14,447 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: An Example of Amazing Customer Service

Well that is indeed a really nice story. Thanks for sharing. Hope you also contacted their employers and let them know how much they helped you. Both organisations have monthly staff awards so something like that would go a long way to them winning one !!

Canberra, Australia
Level Contributor
786 posts
563 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: An Example of Amazing Customer Service

I've submitted the link to All Seasons as feedback, but Target feedback is only available by snail-mail.

Goodonya Casey & Carrie!

Gungahlin, Australia
Destination Expert
for Canberra
Level Contributor
14,716 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: An Example of Amazing Customer Service

What a great story. Well done Casey and Carrie!

Arlington, Virginia
Level Contributor
12,185 posts
111 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: An Example of Amazing Customer Service

I've been to Katherine twice and have only good memories of our stays there. The people we met there were so friendly and helpful--recommending places to eat, things to see and giving us some insight to life in the Top End.

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Sydney, Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park, Business Travel, New South Wales
Level Contributor
30,076 posts
1,391 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: An Example of Amazing Customer Service

what a great outback story/experience..and thank you for sharing !

Australia
Destination Expert
for Cairo, Egypt, Nile River Valley, Luxor
Level Contributor
8,929 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: An Example of Amazing Customer Service

Thanks for sharing that amazing story and good on ya Casey & Carrie. There must be something in the water in Katherine. We just came back from a fabulous NT trip and stayed at the Big 4 Low level Caravan Park in Katherine, super friendly staff and the girls at Nitmiluk Tours in town were fantastic. Hubby and I were also impressed with our Jawoyn tour guides on the Gorge cruise and Cutta Cutta Caves, all of them were great outback ambassadors.

7. Re: An Example of Amazing Customer Service

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 October 2009, 03:19