We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Villa de Paz

montana
Level Contributor
3 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Villa de Paz

Hello, Is anybody familiar with the Villa Dr Paz in Tankah Mexico near Tulum? It looks amazing but too good to be true. There are no reviews here and the owners full name isn't used so you can't look that up either. HELP. Any info would be appreciated....thank you.

25 replies to this topic
Arlington, Tennessee
2 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Villa de Paz

Now I'm a little wigged out. I have paid this in full, but I did get a reply back from a lady in the US.

Arlington, Tennessee
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Villa de Paz

After reviewing my emails, I do not have a contract but if it's a scam, somebody has taken a lot of personal time to provide tons of details about the house and area, including helpful tips.

I will inquire about a contract.

Oakland
Level Contributor
61 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Villa de Paz

Hi, where you able to solve the problem?

It is true it sounds too good. there are some reviews in homeaway....

Slidell, Louisiana
Level Contributor
20 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Villa de Paz

Hi I also have just sent her an email. We also are a bit skepital about the rental. Told them I wanted a newer review or to have someone who has been there lately to send me an email. Also wanted current pictures of the place. I feel too that it is too good to be true. When are you looking to go? We wer looking to go in Nov.

Edited: 08 May 2014, 20:38
Slidell, Louisiana
Level Contributor
20 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Villa de Paz

So are they legit?

Slidell, Louisiana
Level Contributor
20 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Villa de Paz

Just got an email from owner she sent me email addresses from people who have stayed there am looking forward to hearing from them.

Will keep you guys posted.

Oakland
Level Contributor
61 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Villa de Paz

We aré looking to go in July, please keep me posted with any results. I have need doing lots of research for the area.

Slidell, Louisiana
Level Contributor
20 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Villa de Paz

Hi guys got the email from the owner she gave me email adresses of people who stay there year after year. I spoke with one lady and she said she has been going there for the last 15 years for 3 weeks at a time. She said it is nice. Not a new home but well maintained, and the mang. is there if you need anything. Hope to book it as it is the best price in the area.

Oakland
Level Contributor
61 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Villa de Paz

I'm sure it will be great, it is going to be better than a hotel at a better price. I guess as a society we have become so controling, we need to know everything, everything has to be there for us to see. It will be ok if it is not perfect, in the other hand it may be a great surprise....the adventure...

Oakland
Level Contributor
61 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Villa de Paz

Hi,

I'm still wondering about Villa de Paz, how come there are so much cheaper than others? When are you going?

Reply to: Villa de Paz
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Soliman Bay
More Soliman Bay Topics