We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Roll Call

Which Las Terrenas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
2,936 posts
127 reviews
Save Topic
Roll Call

So who is going to El Portillo MArch 3-10th 2012??

Canning, Canada
Level Contributor
92 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Roll Call

We'll be at the GBPCL at this time. We really enjoyed the Portillo this past Feb...that's why we decided on another Gran Bahai resort. After ten trips south my wife and I agree the Portillo was our second favorite of all...we disagree on #1 but they were both MUCH more expensive!

Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
2,936 posts
127 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Roll Call

Great Maybe we will meet you.Hubby and I are going with 33 yrs old son,31 daughter and her beau.. Cant wait.

Nova Scotia
Level Contributor
240 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Roll Call

We'll be at Cayo Levantado March 8-15.We were there last year Feb.17-24 and loved it so much we are going back!Our times will overlap.Enjoy.

La Ronge, Canada
Level Contributor
2,343 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Roll Call

KGDean - We will be at Cayo Levantado at the same time as you! 62 days and counting...

Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
2,936 posts
127 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Roll Call

So you are all at C. Levantando??? Who is at el Portillo???

Canning, Canada
Level Contributor
92 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Roll Call

Travel4fun56 - have you been to the DR before? We really enjoyed a Gran Bahai resort last year. Can't wait to get back. How's the weather out west, we live in NS.

Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
2,936 posts
127 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Roll Call

Ok So this is a forum about Bahia Principe Ell Portillo People

La Ronge, Canada
Level Contributor
2,343 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Roll Call

KGDean - we have been to Punta Cana a few times, but this is our 1st time to Samana. As for the weather here in SK, been the mildest winter I can remember! First brown Christmas I can recall as well. We vacationed in Nova Scotia this past summer and fell head over heels in love with your province. So much in fact that we are returning in summer 2012.

9. Re: Roll Call

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 January 2013, 10:31