We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

TOLL Highway

Miramichi, Canada
Level Contributor
197 posts
1 review
Save Topic
TOLL Highway

I finished reading a review of Gran Bahia el Portillo written by sunseeker 2008 and he says the Toll highway is not wide enough for the transfer buses .

Why would a road leading to a resort area not be build to handle the the transfer buses ? This seems like a waste of money !!

Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
3,090 posts
143 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: TOLL Highway

I agree Weird??Maybe someone will reply..

Las Terrenas...
Level Contributor
410 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: TOLL Highway

Guys, I believe all toll questions have been answered in many previous posts.

The new Toll road from Coson is wide enough for tour buses to use, its a Toll Fee problem that still has not changed from the last post.

As soon as the situation changes, we will make sure to update everyone.

One love...

Rachel and Terry

Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
3,090 posts
143 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: TOLL Highway

Thanks One Love I thought that was a strange posrt about it not being wide enough,, I am sure if things change you will be all over TA with the news.. 7 more weekes.. -30 here in Montreal.

Mentioned in this post
Montreal
Montreal
Quebec, Canada
Miramichi, Canada
Level Contributor
197 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: TOLL Highway

I only stated information I read in a review !

As our upcoming trip was only booked a few weeks ago and hadn't been reading this forum. I was not aware it had been discussed before. I will search every question from this point on, as to not get anybodies undies in a knot.

5. Re: TOLL Highway

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 February 2013, 10:20