We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Room Upgrades at El Portillo

Niagara Falls, New...
Level Contributor
8 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Room Upgrades at El Portillo

My wife, 6 year old and I will be staying at the El Portillo the first week of April. I booked the trip on West Jet. We currently booked in a regular room. Does anyone have any tips on getting an upgrade on the room before we arrive or when we check in.

Thank You!

Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
3,121 posts
143 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Room Upgrades at El Portillo

It is usually easier and cheaper if you do it when you arrive.. especially as in April they may not be as busy. Fro the pix the rooms almost look the same except the suite have a sofa and a little eating area.. We are going in March and have booked 2 suites and one standard room so I can let you know when we get back what the difference is.

Miramichi, Canada
Level Contributor
198 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Room Upgrades at El Portillo

You may want to get the upgrade now or risk being disapointed upon arrival if none are available. It could be a busy week Easter is april 8 th.

Niagara Falls, New...
Level Contributor
8 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Room Upgrades at El Portillo

Bump

La Ronge, Canada
Level Contributor
2,387 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Room Upgrades at El Portillo

I would contact WJ now and upgrade to the room category you want! If the resort is near full when you arrive an upgrade may not be possible! If you upgrade now, you won't be disappointed when you arrive.

5. Re: Room Upgrades at El Portillo

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 May 2013, 10:28