We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

vacation rentals

Thunder bay, Ontario
Level Contributor
58 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
vacation rentals

Can anyone give me info on good vacation rentals. We have done the all inclusive for a number of years and are now looking for something a little different. Would appreciate knowing where to look for a small house or condo of sometype.

north carolina
Level Contributor
1,198 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: vacation rentals

Try homeaway, homlidays. vrbo, or bealocation. All can be googled.and if any questions on where a particular one is located feel free to ask, Ben.

St. Moritz...
Destination Expert
for St. Moritz, Engadin St. Moritz
Level Contributor
4,435 posts
428 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: vacation rentals

Click on "vacation rentals" just on the left side here on exactly this site. The choice is good and there are reviews you can count on.

Las Terrenas...
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: vacation rentals

A lovely house on the beach in Las Terrenas, in the heart of the village. La Roulotte, an incredible place like no other. Dream vacations for 4 persons.

Las Terrenas...
2 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: vacation rentals

For dream vacations, a lovely house directly on the beach of Las Terrenas, in the herat of the villages, near the shops and the restaurants but very quiet and Safe. La Roulotte is a paradise for 4 persons.

Boulder City, Nevada
Level Contributor
13 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: vacation rentals

I have rented several homes through homeaway. I have always been very happy with all of the homes.

6. Re: vacation rentals

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 June 2013, 15:41
Get answers to your questions about Las Terrenas