We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sun cream price

edinburgh
Level Contributor
253 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Sun cream price

Travelling light so want to but there if not too expensive ?

Zagreb, Croatia
Level Contributor
1,548 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sun cream price

You can buy them starting from around 35 kunas up.

edinburgh
Level Contributor
253 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sun cream price

Thanks frishki

Ely, Minnesota
Destination Expert
for Dubrovnik
Level Contributor
43,579 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sun cream price

You must be traveling really light if you can't fit the sunscreen! :-)

edinburgh
Level Contributor
253 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Sun cream price

Only have hand luggage and restrictions on volume of liquid through security so looking to buy over there ..

Brighton and Hove...
Destination Expert
for Trogir, Ciovo Island
Level Contributor
5,956 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Sun cream price

I always buy at the airport once through the security and liquid checking bit. Obviously, sun protection lotions are available in Croatia but it is not competitively priced (I've certainly never seen it on the Adriatic coast for 35 kuna) and not particularly high sun-screen factors. Earlier this month when there was a sudden heatwave 2 of us got through 1 1/2 bottles of 200 ml factor 50 sun lotion. I bought this on a 2 for 1 at Boots in Gatwick airport where it was about £9 but it would have cost the equivalent of the full price in Croatia (where nothing as high as factor 50 was available - and I did look). Despite using such a high factor I did tan - I'm very active on holiday - swimming, walking, cycling etc so it meant I could get on with everything. I don't even think I saw factor 30 in Croatia although early June is still considered pre-season.

San Jose, California
Destination Expert
for California
Level Contributor
15,708 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Sun cream price

If you buy it at the airport after security, make sure it is after the last security check point - i.e. if you have a connection, you might have to be re-screened before your connecting flight.

Zagreb, Croatia
Level Contributor
1,880 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Sun cream price

Factor 50 sun factor you can buy in Croatia in DM stores and pharmacies.

Zagreb, Croatia
Level Contributor
1,548 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Sun cream price

And the price of 35 kunas was the one I found online on sale.

9. Re: Sun cream price

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 June 2015, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Central Croatia