We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Travelling with a baby

cleethorpes
Level Contributor
18 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Travelling with a baby

Hi- we will be staying at the Elias Beach hotel in April with our 10month old baby is there any supermarkets or shops close by that sell baby food and baby milk (SMA) many thanks. Also are there any restrictions about travelling in taxis or buses with an infant, do we need to bring a baby car seat with us.

Torpoint, United...
Destination Expert
for Larnaka City, Limassol, Cyprus
Level Contributor
6,250 posts
124 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Travelling with a baby

Hi, I have found the link below for you with the Cyprus law for children in cars. I don't think there are any laws on buses I have seen babies carried on. There is a little shop just down from Elias where you can buy baby milk. I would take enough to last for the first day. You could get some in boots once you have cleared security airside.

…cyprusdriving.net/2011/06/risking-childrens…

Julie

cleethorpes
Level Contributor
18 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Travelling with a baby

Thank you Julie that's very helpful x

3. Re: Travelling with a baby

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 September 2017, 17:15
Get answers to your questions about Limassol District