We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Paradise on the beach resort to Tropical zoo Cairns

Wolverhampton
Level Contributor
37 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Paradise on the beach resort to Tropical zoo Cairns

Hi, I need to know the best way to get from the Paradise on the beach resort to Tropical Zoo in Cairnes? If you could give me exact directions that would be great!! Bus or taxi? Also how long would it take and how much? Please help i only have 10 weeks to sort out my itinery!!!

Cairns, Australia
Level Contributor
2,838 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Paradise on the beach resort to Tropical zoo Cairns

Personally would walk though could bit a little far for some. Maybe 1/2 hour walk.

Bus $1.90 each way

www.sunbus.com.au/pdf/Northern_Suburbs.pdf

(has map but alo you can google map directions though quite straight forward)

Taxi would not be much, only a short distance. Maybe spend longer waiting for one than in one.

Cairns, Australia
Level Contributor
400 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Paradise on the beach resort to Tropical zoo Cairns

As verdant has said, it's any easy enough walk, you won't have to walk along the side of highway if you go through the new Argentea development. Walk down to south end of Palm Cove and turn off to your right, just near Sea Temple resort, you'll be able to have a sticky at some of the already built and high priced display homes, one of them has a model of the complete future development which may surprise you.

Its actually quite a nice level, quiet walk, lots of birds and still see the odd wallaby hopping about, the entrance of the Cpt Cook Highway side of Argentea is almost opposite Cairns Tropical Zoo.

Wolverhampton
Level Contributor
37 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Paradise on the beach resort to Tropical zoo Cairns

Thanks everyone! will probably try the walk, what number bus would it be?

4. Re: Paradise on the beach resort to Tropical zoo Cairns

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 December 2009, 06:16