We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

FNQ apartments

Adelaide
Level Contributor
42 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
FNQ apartments

I am looking for some feedback on booking an apartment through FNQ apartments? www.fnqapartments.com

Can anyone provide me with some feedback? Thank you.

Wantirna Victoria
Level Contributor
48 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: FNQ apartments

I used them for Palm Cove and they were great to deal with . Don't hesitate using them . Where are you wanting to go

Adelaide
Level Contributor
42 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: FNQ apartments

Thanks Rod. We would like to stay at Sea Temple in Palm Cove for our honeymoon. They have been great to deal with so far. Was the process of picking up the key straight forward?

Wantirna Victoria
Level Contributor
48 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: FNQ apartments

Yes it was . I stayed at Island Views whis is great . Beautiful and huge apartments overlooking the beach But lot smaller than Sea Temple but bigger apartments. Depends what you want. Good luck and have a great time

Melbourne
Level Contributor
53 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: FNQ apartments

I am lloking at booking throug them rather than my other broker and it seems very reasonable

Melbourne
Level Contributor
53 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: FNQ apartments

Hi Rod

How do you pay the deposit to them ,and are the keys picked up at reception as we will be staying at the Mantra Amphora. I have always only booked my accomodation throught Sunlover holidays but sometimes they are expensive

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
185 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: FNQ apartments

You should check out the Stayz site. They have some great bargains, way better than going through Travel agent etc.

Wantirna Victoria
Level Contributor
48 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: FNQ apartments

You wil have no problem with FNQ apartments . They are excellent.

Just paid the deposit over the phone

When we arrived in Palm Cove we went to the Boutique Collection and they took us to Island Views (just down the road) and let us in and showed us around . Very professional . You will have no trouble with them

But Island Views is my choice by far. Good luck

8. Re: FNQ apartments

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 August 2010, 05:17