We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Full Sun Pools....Peppers or Pullman Sea Temple?

melbourne
Level Contributor
1,953 posts
103 reviews
Save Topic
Best Full Sun Pools....Peppers or Pullman Sea Temple?

Hi All

Looking for a 4 day break, for some R & R in the sun with my husband

Morning walks on beach, lazy days by the pool catching lots of rays, walks in the afternoon, drinks and dinner. Nothing too strenuous

Ive been to Palm Cove many many years ago but stayed somewhere else with the little kids

Which of these places has the best full sun pool? I hate staying at places that building hide the sun! I would assume both are good, but your thoughts are appreciated and anything else you can advise me on these properties or others in the area

Im also considering Surfers but mainly for the extra warmth in climate now thinking Port Douglas or Palm Cove, preference going to Palm Cove due to the walking proximity of everything.

We really like Hastings Street Noosa so Palm Cove to me reminds me of that

Cheers

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
280 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best Full Sun Pools....Peppers or Pullman Sea Temple?

The current UV rating is High that means you start burning after 14 minutes? Most pools in the tropics tend to offer more shade than sun for obvious reasons. About mid October the UV rating from about an hour after sunrise to about the same before sunset is Extreme this means you have 6 minutes before you burn even with spf 50 an hour in the sun should give you a nice case of heat stroke?

Palm Cove like Noosa don't insult Noosa, if it's Noosa you want then it's Port or old money Trinity.

Edited: 22 August 2014, 06:22
Sydney
Level Contributor
10 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best Full Sun Pools....Peppers or Pullman Sea Temple?

You can't go wrong with either place. There s a fair bit of shade at both places but a fair bit of sun as well. The pools tend to shade over in the afternoon but that just means its time for a drink and the Beach Club has a swim up bar. If you want to walk out your door and be in Palm Cove stay at the Beach Club. If a ten minute stroll along the beach to go to dinner is what you like head to the Sea Temple.

3. Re: Best Full Sun Pools....Peppers or Pullman Sea Temple?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 September 2015, 06:17