We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Booking tours at Airlie Beach

1 post
1 review
Save Topic
Booking tours at Airlie Beach

Going to Airlier Beach for 4 nights in January. Planning to see the Whitsundays and great barrier reef from here. Is it best to book tours in advance or just wait til you get there? Thanks!

4 replies to this topic
Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
4 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Booking tours at Airlie Beach

At Airlie at moment lots of booking agencies in main Street. Lots of last minute deals to fill boats etc. So come up and walk around to find best deals.

Puerto Montt, Chile
Level Contributor
33 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Booking tours at Airlie Beach

I would recommend to book a tour while in Airlie. However, you can check the prices for the tours on the companies webpages, such as ocean rafting, cruise whtisundays, reef star cruises, etc.

Norway
Level Contributor
3 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Booking tours at Airlie Beach

I'm visiting Airlie beach soon myself, I wondered what you ended up with, as I have the same plans? Booking in advance or while you were there?

Laxey, United...
Level Contributor
15 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Booking tours at Airlie Beach

I would recommend walking into one of the various travel agents there and get a last minute deal, they will all be looking to fill up the boats for the next day so offer reduced last minute rates. We did a 3d2n booked at 6pm leaving first thing next morning and got a great discount.

Reply to: Booking tours at Airlie Beach
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Airlie Beach