We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Airport tranfer

Cape Town Central...
Level Contributor
116 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Airport tranfer

Hi all, could you tell me what's the beat way to get from prosperine to airlie beach please. I have been quoted $17.50 pp by our accomodation. How much is a taxi or a shuttle if there is one.

Thanks.

Edited: 19 December 2009, 13:19
Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
31,191 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Airport tranfer

Airport shuttle bus Proserpine to Airlie beach will cost A$18.50

Shute Harbour...
Level Contributor
334 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Airport tranfer

Taxis are now around $70 one way and the limos about the same, A stretch limo is only $30 more so for $30 extra you can feel like a rock star. Many booking agents and boat operators wil organise a free airport pickup with you overnight boat booking. Worth Asking with your agent or company

Cape Town Central...
Level Contributor
116 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Airport tranfer

wow, i didnt realise a taxi would cost $70, so the shuttle will be $30 for the two of us but may take 20 minutes longer than a taxi.

shuttle the better option then ??

Southampton, United...
Level Contributor
394 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Airport tranfer

I got the shuttle... its easy, relaxed... and they drop you off at the hotel.... why bother with a taxi?

5. Re: Airport tranfer

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 June 2010, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Airlie Beach