We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Airlie Beah weather in June?????

australia
Level Contributor
62 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Airlie Beah weather in June?????

Hi

I'm heading to Airlie beach in June for a few days from the 27th. I Would like to know what the weather generally is like???? Cold? or warm??

Airlie Beach...
Level Contributor
74 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Airlie Beah weather in June?????

If you are from down south then it is warm! average day is around 22-25 degrees and cool nights around 15 so bring a jacket

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Sydney, Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park, Business Travel, New South Wales
Level Contributor
30,132 posts
1,403 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Airlie Beah weather in June?????

You will need to have a coat / jacket for the evenings. The days will be lovely ..think September weather in Sydney -

australia
Level Contributor
62 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Airlie Beah weather in June?????

I'm from Melbourne and currently it's freezing here :/

liverpool
Level Contributor
1,133 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Airlie Beah weather in June?????

i'm from liverpool (uk) and its cold and wet here and its our summer !! love airlie beach and of course the great city of melbourne........i feel another overseas trip coming on to your great country!!! .....have fun

Edited: 11 June 2012, 15:00
airliebeach
Level Contributor
150 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Airlie Beah weather in June?????

Hi there, It is 20.4 degrees and is 7pm. This seems to be the normal evening temperature here at the moment. Bring a jacket for the evening and bring a bikini for the day time. Hope this helps

australia
Level Contributor
62 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Airlie Beah weather in June?????

Hi thanks everyone for there feedback. Have returned recently from Airlie beach. Great weather. Only had to put on a jacket at night when it cooled down

significantly

7. Re: Airlie Beah weather in June?????

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 July 2013, 05:15