We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sydney or Adelaide?

Miami Beach, Florida
Level Contributor
63 posts
Save Topic
Sydney or Adelaide?

The day we fly to Adelaide, to begin a tour to Kangaroo Is the following morning, we have a choice of the time of day to fly to Adelaide. We could either tour more in Sydney and fly out PM, we already have highlights earlier in the week including Opera House, Bridge, etc and we intend to use our leisure day on the tour for Blue Mtn, or we could transfer to Adelaide early AM and tour Adelaide for the remainder of the day. Which would be best?

Mentioned in this post
Adelaide
Adelaide
Greater Adelaide, Australia
Sydney
Sydney
New South Wales, Australia
Gungahlin, Australia
Destination Expert
for Canberra
Level Contributor
16,960 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sydney or Adelaide?

I don't know how long you are staying in Sydney and what exactly you are seeing though I suspect you could find reason to stay longer, but if that day is your only opportunity to have a look around Adelaide and you don't feel as if you would be shortchanging yourself on Sydney, then I would say Adelaide. (Btw you've posted on the Airlie Beach forum.)

Mentioned in this post
Sydney
Sydney
New South Wales, Australia
Adelaide
Adelaide
Greater Adelaide, Australia
Airlie Beach
Airlie Beach
Queensland, Australia
2. Re: Sydney or Adelaide?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 February 2014, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Airlie Beach