We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Public transport

Which Airlie Beach hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Bendigo
2 posts
Save Topic
Public transport

Is there any public transport in Airlie? We are staying for a week in November. We have a 4 yr old and a tight budget. A bus or transit shuttle would be great. Tah!

Whitsundays
Level Contributor
528 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Public transport

Hi, there is a bus, running on a regular public transport schedule. www.whitsundaytransit.com.au

Depending on what tours you are planning on doing, you often get the option of a free hotel pick up as well. Where are you staying? If you are in central Airlie Beach you might be happy to walk around some of the time, or it should only be a cheap $5 cab ride up the hill to your accommodation. If you are staying a bit further out of town, $15 should suffice for a taxi fare.

I hope this helps!

TW

Bendigo
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Public transport

This has been most helpful, thanks. I am sure I will have a few more questions before our trip. :)

3. Re: Public transport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 August 2014, 07:20