We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Christmas Day Katoomba

East Brent, United...
1 post
2 reviews
Save Topic
Christmas Day Katoomba

Hi. We are spending our first Christmas away from family and home in Thirty years. We will be in Katoomba for Christmas Day and wondered if anyone had recommendations for Christmas Lunch ? I would guess that most shops etc will be closed for the Christmas break.

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Sydney, New South Wales, Cruises
Level Contributor
11,472 posts
147 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Christmas Day Katoomba

Where are you staying in Katoomba ?

Try some of the hotels if your accommodation doesn't do Christmas Lunch ... I can't vouch for any of these but Lilianfels has a good rep ... and depending where you're staying you may need a car to get to some places that offer Christmas Lunch - I wouldn't be relying on public transport on a public holiday is what I'm saying !

lilianfels.com.au/dine/dining-at-lilianfels

www.thecarrington.com.au/events.asp?pid=14

fairmontresort.com.au/christmas-day-lunch-,s…

www.bluemts.com.au/tourist/whatson/?evID=3326

This should get you started.

Edited: 05 November 2012, 21:02
Wentworth Falls...
Level Contributor
201 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Christmas Day Katoomba

Also add Mountain Heritage to your list of enquiries.

3. Re: Christmas Day Katoomba

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 November 2013, 10:16
Get answers to your questions about Katoomba