We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Christmas Dinner

Greensboro, North...
Level Contributor
99 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Christmas Dinner

My family will be on the Gold Coast, staying in Burleigh Heads for Christmas. Where do you suggest they have Christmas Dinner, and do they need to make a reservation? They will have a car, they can travel out of Burleigh if they need to do so. Thanks.

Gold Coast...
Level Contributor
787 posts
115 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Christmas Dinner

Hi sandypits,

You would definitely need to make a reservation for Christmas lunch or dinner.

All of the big hotels in Broadbeach and Surfers Paradise will be open on Christmas Day, I guess you just need to look at the reviews or their websites and see what appeals to you. Some suggestions are:

Four Winds Restaurant at Crowne Plaza - perfect place for Christmas lunch with incredible views; Marriott Surfers Paradise; Sofitel Broadbeach; Royal Pines Resort, Ashmore, Terraces at Sheraton Mirage. These are all buffet style restaurants and most will offer a "package" which may include drinks and entertainment.

I am not certain about Burleigh, Oskars would probably be open - here is their link and you can email and ask them if you want. Fantastic views in this location. http://www.oskars.com.au/

Umbria, Italy
Destination Expert
for Sunshine Coast, Umbria
Level Contributor
4,515 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Christmas Dinner

Would second Oscars in the views per square inch stakes and you could resource their Xmas menu......plus the stagger home after the $180pp unload should edge off the sorrows of the morrow.

Greensboro, North...
Level Contributor
99 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Christmas Dinner

thanks so much for your great advise. I will check out these places and make a reservations!

4. Re: Christmas Dinner

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 November 2010, 06:35
Get answers to your questions about Burleigh Heads
More Burleigh Heads Topics