We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Caloundra/Sunshine Coast chill out

Which Caloundra hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Perth
Level Contributor
6 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Caloundra/Sunshine Coast chill out

Hi all, I'm going to be in Caloundra for a roller derby weekend at the end of Nov & then have two weeks there before my partner arrives to join me. I'm wondering if anyone knows somewhere cheap to stay for some much needed chill time after the intensity of Rollercon? I happy to head out of town but won't have a car so somewhere easy to get to/from would be good.

Cradle...
Destination Expert
for Cradle Mountain-Lake St. Clair National Park
Level Contributor
11,791 posts
254 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Caloundra/Sunshine Coast chill out

Hi shinynewcoin,

How cheap are you talking about?

A quick search of Henzells Agency for a 2 week period for 2 persons came up with the units at the link below.

accomcaloundra.com.au/holiday/Availability

You will have to add approximately another $25 per week for for linen hire.

www.holidayhiring.com.au/linenHire.html

Hope it helps.

Robert

Edited: 20 September 2012, 21:00
Cradle...
Destination Expert
for Cradle Mountain-Lake St. Clair National Park
Level Contributor
11,791 posts
254 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Caloundra/Sunshine Coast chill out

Sorry, pasted the wrong link before, have a look at the unit at the link below, hopefully it will work this time.

accomcaloundra.com.au/accommodation/…15

Robert

Caloundra, Australia
Level Contributor
688 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Caloundra/Sunshine Coast chill out

there are some awesome holiday rental homes on Moffat beach, little beach shacks. through Henzells I think. there is a holiday letting place in caloundra. maybe google.

4. Re: Caloundra/Sunshine Coast chill out

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 April 2014, 10:15