We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

phillip island

liverpool
Level Contributor
154 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
phillip island

hi we will be visiting our son and daughter inlaw to see our frist grandchild in october.i would love to stay at phillip island our son lives in longwarry victoria how far and how long would it take to drive there. also how might the weather be.

many thanks

paty

Melbourne
Level Contributor
112 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: phillip island

Phillip Island is about an hour or so away from Longwarry. Weather will be pretty good, early 20s sometimes hotter and sometimes colder ie say the odd day of 28-30 and possible some around 18

Melbourne
Level Contributor
2,138 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: phillip island

I'd say it will take you more like 1hr45mins to drive from Cowes to Longwarry. Although Cowes is the main drag there are lots of other lovely places to stay around the island so if it's not Cowes in particular you are interested in on PI you might wish to broaden your accommodation search to include the whole island.

liverpool
Level Contributor
154 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: phillip island

thank you both for taking the time to answer my questions i will look at the island again.

many thanks

paty

4. Re: phillip island

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 October 2009, 09:19
Get answers to your questions about Cowes
Recent Conversations
More Cowes Topics