We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Camping for Motogp

Which Cowes hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Dublin, Ireland
2 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Camping for Motogp

Hey this is my first time camping at phillip island for the motogp has anyone else done it before? If so can you please tell me the facilities that are there and what your experience was, I have only ever been to the races at donington park and stayed in a hotel but because i left it so late to book accommodation on phillip island its booked up, thanks i just dont know what to expect

East Gippsland
Level Contributor
3,967 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Camping for Motogp

Try these 2 sites - www.motogp.com.au and

www.phillipislandguide.com

As far as I know people just bring their tents and pitch them next to their vehicles. But I could be wrong as I have only heard, not been. Big difference.

Dublin, Ireland
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Camping for Motogp

ok cool thanks for the quick reply anyways :-)

3. Re: Camping for Motogp

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 April 2010, 06:15
Get answers to your questions about Cowes
Recent Conversations
More Cowes Topics