We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Albany Accommodation

Australia
Level Contributor
356 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
Albany Accommodation

Looking for Accommodation in Albany , early November for a week.

2 ladies, looking for twin room or 2 bedroom, with Breakfast included. Have looked at many B&B's but none have twin rooms. Does not have to be B&B as such but Breakfast included is a must.

Any suggestions, ? Thanks..

A J
Subiaco, Australia
Destination Expert
for Perth, Margaret River
Level Contributor
2,840 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Albany Accommodation

Have a look at this B&B:

http://www.threechimneys.net/

Ive stayed here a couple of times and can recommend it. The 2 front rooms would be a perfect setup for you. Each with its own bathroom. Very quiet location yet only a 2 minute walk to Albany's main street and harbour. And the breakfasts are wonderful!

rural West Aussie
Destination Expert
for Perth
Level Contributor
22,071 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Albany Accommodation

Have you looked at the WA Tourism website? Try

westernaustralia.com/au/search/Pages/Accommo…

I found at least one before I stopped looking.

You could also look at the Albany Tourist Bureau website:

www.amazingalbany.com

Found quite a few- click on the blue name of each property to see what sort of rooms are offered ie, bed type etc.

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
6,742 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Albany Accommodation

Motels normally have a double bed and a single in the one standard room or even sometimes twin beds. The Dog Rock Motel as an example has the former. They also do breakfast.

Fremantle, Australia
Level Contributor
3,633 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Albany Accommodation

Try the following: B&B By the Sea

Whilst I haven't stayed there as have family in Albany, I know the hosts and know you would be well looked after. Looks like one room can be a twin. Very good reviews on TA.

5. Re: Albany Accommodation

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 February 2014, 19:15