We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Perth to Albany

Spore
Level Contributor
68 posts
Save Topic
Perth to Albany

We are a family of 5 (2 adults, 2 children - 7 & 10 , 1 elderly) heading from Perth to Albany from 21 Dec to 23 Dec. We will be staying at Ace Motor Inn. We would like to visit the Tree Top walk and the Lavender and Berries farm. How should we plan our route and how much time is required for each place? Any other must see places, given our limited time in Albany? Thanks!

Manchester, United...
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Perth to Albany

middleton beach around the headland worth an hour or two. treetop reasonably straightforward, one road i think, but a few hours away and worth it. Albany very nice place.

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Perth to Albany

Hi, coincidentally, my family of 5 are also going to Albany directly from Perth Airport and will spend 2 nights over at Albany from 21 to 23 Dec 12.

Perth Western...
Level Contributor
125 posts
162 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Perth to Albany

Hello - Albany to the Tree Top Walk which is near Walpole is approximately 30 mins to Denmark and then another 30 - 40 mins to the walk by car. There are heaps of great places to visit on the way but I would suggest you go straight there in the morning before wind comes up, take around an hour at the walk or more depending on your kids etc then perhaps head back to Denmark for lunch. Alternatively there is a great inlet cruise you can do in Walpole - about 10 mins further on from the walk - which I am sure the kids would love.

On way back to Denmark be sure to stop at the Elephant Rocks/Williams Bay - this is an absolute must - beautiful beach - very idyllic you will just love it.

Denmark is worth exploring but that is probably enough for the day! Enjoy - its an absolutely beautiful part of the world - I know I grew up there!!

4. Re: Perth to Albany

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 March 2014, 17:15
Get answers to your questions about Albany