We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Distance from Noosa to Australia Zoo

Melbourne
Level Contributor
2 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Distance from Noosa to Australia Zoo

Hi all,

I just noticed that it takes approximately 1 hour, 50 minutes by the free shuttle bus to travel from Noosa to Australia Zoo.

To drive there directly if I hired a car, how long would it take? Or does anyone know what it would cost each way to take a taxi?

SEQ, Australia
Level Contributor
2,175 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Distance from Noosa to Australia Zoo

You would have to expect to take between 45 minutes and an hour to drive from Noosa to Australia Zoo. Of course this is dependant on traffic and road works.

Taxi? Plenty of $$$

Brisbane
Destination Expert
for Brisbane
Level Contributor
3,266 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Distance from Noosa to Australia Zoo

The reason it takes so long is because it goes all the way down the picturesque Coastline to Caloundra from Noosaville and then inland to Beerwah.

But being one of the Layland Bros shouldn't I be asking you the questions ;). Sorry couldn't help myself.

It's a good 50km from Noosa so a cab will be costly. You would probably average about 50 - 60kph so about an hours drive by yourself.

There is a car rental company in Noosa

www.noosacarrentals.com.au/

Hope this helps

Oscar

3. Re: Distance from Noosa to Australia Zoo

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 September 2009, 17:20