We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

accommodation in Noosa

Which Noosa hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
103 posts
95 reviews
Save Topic
accommodation in Noosa

Hi,

Any recommended 2 bedroom accommodation in Noosa for 3nights?

I saw the real estate holiday rental and they have nice apartment but there is a minimum of 5nights. Is there any others that allow 3nights of stay?

In addition, I am considering the following 2 as well - lookout and noosa outrigger.

Outrigger looks good on website but i read one of the review that the actual furnishing is different from photo. The general review don't seem to be very good as well.

As for lookout - should I take the garden view or sea view. There is quite a difference in cost.

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
12,315 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: accommodation in Noosa

Hotel Laguna has two br apartments. Stayed there a couple of years ago. It is on the other side of Hastings Street - but quite nice and not too expensive. Some rooms have a river view. http://www.hotellaguna.com.au/

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
4,131 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: accommodation in Noosa

What time of the year are you coming and which real-estate site did you look at ( there are many, some have 2 night minimum's, some 5) ??

Many of the units in an around Noosa are privately owned and therefore individually furnished so there is often no guarantee that the unit you get will match what you see on a wesbite, althought the overall standard should be the same.

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
103 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: accommodation in Noosa

I will be going in April. Probably on 21/4. I understand from some of the real estate website that it is the mid-season. As such, there is a minimum of 5nights stay per apartment.

I saw RWnoosa and zincnoosa. Hmm it seems like it is the same everywhere.

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
12,315 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: accommodation in Noosa

Well Laguna is a HOTEL. You CAN stay there for two nights or more or less!!!

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
103 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: accommodation in Noosa

Noozie - I went to check out laguna's website. However, the price is slightly more than the lookout and outrigger. It is 285 for hasting st facing and 310 for riverfront facing and that is for the low season. The period that I am travelling don't seem to be in any category so I assume that it is in the low season.

Hence, I think it is slightly out of budget.

Thanks for your help though

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
12,315 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: accommodation in Noosa

Ok - well it helps if you state your budget in your original posting.

Brisbane, Australia
Destination Expert
for Brisbane, Noosa
Level Contributor
5,850 posts
146 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: accommodation in Noosa

You may be better to look in the Noosaville area, plenty of nice units there for your budget.

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
1,509 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: accommodation in Noosa

You could try Bella Casa http://www.bellacasa.com.au/. They have nice two-bedroom apartments on Hastings St for $260 per night and if you book online you can get a 10% discount.

It's not on the ocean side of the street but the apartments are well maintained and very conveniently located.

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
4,131 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: accommodation in Noosa

It sounds like you are coming during Queensland Easter/school holidays. Unfortunately that will limit your choices and many places will impose a 4 night minimum, or more.

Have you looked at www.wotif.com.au ??

They now except bookings up to 90 days in advance and there are numerous 2 bedrooms apartments listed. As others have said Noosaville is lovely and very popular with families if you cant get anything in Noosa Heads.

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
4,131 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: accommodation in Noosa

actually I just checked and the 21/4 is past the school holiday period so you should have no problems.

We have used many agents for private listings for only 2 or 3 nights. They all have different rules unfortunately.

Try :

dowlingneylan.com.au//html/holiday-accommoda…

or

lagunarealestate.com.au/html/…holiday-search