We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

groceries delivered to apartment??

Sydney
Level Contributor
47 posts
47 reviews
Save Topic
groceries delivered to apartment??

hi all, we're coming next week and l want to get groceries delivered as l refuse to spend holidays at the supermarket with kids! My grocers shop that people have talked about in previous links doesnt seem to be operating anymore - l can find it in any search.

Has anyone recently had groceries delivered? Thinking coles online or the IGA as it says on website they'll do it too - any suggestions/feedback???

Thanks!!!

Brisbane, Australia
Destination Expert
for Brisbane, Noosa
Level Contributor
5,855 posts
147 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: groceries delivered to apartment??

Hi Lukes IGA at Noosa Junction does home delivery, haven't tried the service though have visited the store many times. I would happily give them a try.

Noosa, Australia
Level Contributor
1,464 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: groceries delivered to apartment??

I used to do all my shopping through Coles online :) You have to have your order in before 11:30pm the night before for delivery the next day. I imagine Woolies would be similar.

With Coles I always had good products, including fruit, vege and meat.

Stelle

Ocean Grove...
Level Contributor
369 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: groceries delivered to apartment??

I do this it is fantastic. I have used Woolworths online and it has been all good. Last year I got groceries delivered to me in Palm Cove, and I am doing the same in a couple of weeks for our stay at Twin waters.

We are a family of 5 and all big eaters so it it probably one of the best tips I would give people when travelling.

It is such a joy to arrive at your apartment and have your shopping delivered a little while later.

Heaven!

Sydney
Level Contributor
47 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: groceries delivered to apartment??

thanks katwallington, l agree!! Doing coles on line and they even deliver on a sunday!!!! fantastic. I dont want to see the inside of a supermarket while on holidays that for sure!

Sydney
Level Contributor
47 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: groceries delivered to apartment??

Thanks Stelle, appreciate your help, lve never done groceries on line before so thanks for your advice!

6. Re: groceries delivered to apartment??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 October 2012, 18:19