We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best spa pampering venue in Noosa?

Which Noosa hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Melbourne
Level Contributor
39 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Best spa pampering venue in Noosa?

Hi,

5 friends will be in Noosa in May, keen for spa pampering during our stay. Is the Ikatan Balinese day spa sill the best option or do you have other suggestions, please?

MiddlesisterG

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Sydney, Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park, Business Travel, New South Wales
Level Contributor
29,854 posts
1,348 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best spa pampering venue in Noosa?

Hi,

Another option.

http://www.aquadayspa.com.au/

Noosa, Australia
Level Contributor
1,462 posts
103 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best spa pampering venue in Noosa?

I love the spa at Noosa Springs, and they have some great packages there.

My friend and I love the Half Day Spa Escape package:

noosasprings.com.au/specials-packages/…

but if you have more time you could do a longer one.

I hope you have a fantastic time getting pampered whichever spa you choose!

Stelle

Melbourne
Level Contributor
39 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best spa pampering venue in Noosa?

Thank you so much Ellemay and Stelle for your suggestions, they look lovely. Looking forward to my trip to Noosa - half the fun is the anticipation!

G

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
1 post
24 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Best spa pampering venue in Noosa?

I went with my sisters and Mum to ikatan for spa treatments and delicious High Tea (the have special chefs who make the high tea and we selected our won from the menu) after a recommendation from a work friend. We had the most amazing treatments, service and spa staff that were professional (no talking in massage) and they don't push product, although I bought some Environ skin care and mineral makeup and so did my sister as we loved the products.

I have been to many hotel day spas and they tend to be the same kind of impersonal and the same four white walls but ikatan has to be experienced and it is far better value than the Sheraton. I have been to Noosa Springs but the package I bought was a 1/2 day while my husband played golf. I was disappointing as my massage was 50 minutes and the rest of the time was in water of some sort so my skin felt terrible for days after. I guess it depends on what you are looking for - either a deal that sound like you get a lot but with spa pools etc if you like that or a total time out with beautiful gardens and ikatan is like being a world away. We will be going back to ikatan for sure.

5. Re: Best spa pampering venue in Noosa?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 June 2013, 03:41
Get answers to your questions about Noosa