We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Panorama 70 Upper Hastings Street Little Cove

New Zealand
Level Contributor
711 posts
170 reviews
Save Topic
Panorama 70 Upper Hastings Street Little Cove

Has anyone stayed here?

What i want to know is

- are some units better than others, ie better view, better sun in the afternoons etc

- is the higher units better than the lower units

- how long does it take to get to noosa beach

i think thats it

thanks for your help

noosa
Level Contributor
47 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Panorama 70 Upper Hastings Street Little Cove

Can't answer about the different units but it is a quick 5 mins up steep steps near the beach/Hastings St to the units. I have only visited friends in a top floor apartment and it was great with a roof terrace. But higher is probably better to get above the trees and get a water view.

The aspect of the apartments are north/ west facing, so they should get quite a bit of sun all day on the balconies. The western end ones may be a bit hot in the afternoon?

New Zealand
Level Contributor
711 posts
170 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Panorama 70 Upper Hastings Street Little Cove

We are back from a 2 week stay in unit 3 of Panorama 200. Firstly the bad, horrible smell of plastic when entering the unit - I think it came from the vinyl chairs then downstairs where the 3 bedrooms were a terrible mustie damp smell which did not go the whole time we were there - kind of put you off the unit.

The shower box floor was black with mould we showered with our jandals on until we could get some janola to clean it. Husband tipped janola all over shower and scrubbed with toilet brush. Cleaners need their bums kicked.Oven trays had burnt on food stuck to them.

If you dont like walking forget it - it is a 200 step walk to top end of beach and also a boardwalk which it up hill and down dale. Too far from the beach for our likings.

The good, the unit was large with 3 big bedrooms, great pool and gardens with lovely view.

Noosa, Australia
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: Panorama 70 Upper Hastings Street Little Cove

Dear Sparkle59,

Thank you for this feedback on this unit we manage. We regret that you experienced these cleanliness issues while you were our guest at the unit - this is certainly not how we want our properties presented. I have been to the unit since your stay and can assure you these issues have largely been addressed. The property owner's have also taken on board your suggestions and are having the unit renovated including replacing a major refurbishment of both bathrooms.

Brian Priebe, Property Manager

4. Re: Panorama 70 Upper Hastings Street Little Cove

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 July 2014, 06:20