We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Your 3 best Noosa accommodations to recommend?

Which Noosa hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Brisbane, Australia
12 posts
Save Topic
Your 3 best Noosa accommodations to recommend?

Guys, I need to come up with 3 best Noosa accommodations with more outdoor activities to do. That are good for 6-10 Asian backpackers staying for a week.

Found this - travelonline.com/sunshine-coast/…

1) Australis Noosa Lakes

2) Coco Bay Resort

3) Culgoa Point Beach Resort

4) Fairshore Noosa

5) Ivory Palms Resort

sydney
Destination Expert
for Cambodia
Level Contributor
17,801 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Your 3 best Noosa accommodations to recommend?

aside from being asian backpackers and wanting to stay a week what other criteria do they have ... "best" is a very subjective term?

Brisbane, Australia
12 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Your 3 best Noosa accommodations to recommend?

more likely place nearest for biking or hiking or both. i am coordinating with the backpackers team to get more details. thanks for the update. so far the URL above is what they find useful and want to choose from the list there.

Brisbane, Australia
Destination Expert
for Brisbane, Noosa
Level Contributor
5,855 posts
148 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Your 3 best Noosa accommodations to recommend?

None of the above for hiking or biking, they are all located in Noosa Sound and Noosaville. Culgoa beach best resort for river activities.

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
3,084 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Your 3 best Noosa accommodations to recommend?

So you guys want to stay in 3 of the best places in Noosa during a one week stay...??...Or pick the best...??...

Best is a funny word...!!...My best need not necessarily be someone else's best...!!..??....

Being backpackers....What about Halse Lodge or Dolphin Beach House to name 2...??....

And for an activity,you could walk down to the beach from Halse and try a surfing lesson....Or walk thru National Park for some nature studies....

I wouldn't say the places you have picked are exactly backpackers accomodation....Doubt if genuine backpackers would pay that much...??...

Oz
Level Contributor
12,148 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Your 3 best Noosa accommodations to recommend?

Hi,

The terms "best" and "backpacker" are mutually exclusive when describing accommodation unless one is looking for the "best backpacker accommodation"! Throw in the descriptor Asian and expectations could be extremely high?

More information please!

Cheers,

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
1,509 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Your 3 best Noosa accommodations to recommend?

I'm not familiar with most of your list except for Fairshore which is on the beachfront side of Hastings Street. Great location but hefty price tag to go with it. For that number of people you're going to need at least 2-3 apartments. Without knowing your budget it's impossible to make any kinds of recommendations.

If you're going to be there for a week it might be worth looking at renting a large house and that way you could either self-cater or eat out. Have a look at websites like Stayz.

7. Re: Your 3 best Noosa accommodations to recommend?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 March 2015, 04:15
Get answers to your questions about Noosa