We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Swimming with Dolphins in Cyprus??

Ireland
Level Contributor
52 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Swimming with Dolphins in Cyprus??

Can anyone tell me is there a facility to swim with Dolphins in Cyprus? I'm getting married in Ayia Napa in July and it would be my dream come true to swim with Dolphins, either in a pool or wild. Can anyone please help me??!!!

Thanks in advance for any responses!

Letty

Northampton, United...
Level Contributor
222 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Swimming with Dolphins in Cyprus??

Hi Letty,

It is very rare to see Dolphins....sorry! There are trips in Ayia Napa that will 'Suggest' that you will see dolphins, show you photo's etc....but it's only to get you to take the trip! You stand a better chance in Cornwall. Have a great wedding, Cheers.....

Mile High
Level Contributor
516 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Swimming with Dolphins in Cyprus??

Hi again Letty...I recommend Isla Mujeres should you ever get to Cancun. It's an island and they have a dolpin research centre. They are not in an aquarium but sea pens. I swam with them there. It was a very moving experience.

Ireland
Level Contributor
52 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Swimming with Dolphins in Cyprus??

Hi Beair! How the hell are you this weather! Gosh its like getting answers from a friend at this stage!!! Was your swimming adventure with Dolphins fab? I've always wanted to do it and since I'm getting married in Napa in July I thought it would be a dream come true for me to do that there also.. but it appears not! Ah well, it was worth a shot! We are planning to go to Florida in Feb 08 so perhaps I'll try and find somewhere over there and go for a little swim over there instead. So tell me this, will you be in Napa during the first two weeks in July? If so I'll have to meet up with you and thank you for all your help and guidance and advice about Napa. I've been there so many times before but its a little different when trying to organise your wedding and guests!!

Thanks again,

Letty

Mile High
Level Contributor
516 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Swimming with Dolphins in Cyprus??

I bet it is hard work! If I can sell my house I may be there...but at the moment I haven't and bought another down the road just before Xmas. Doing that one up at mo and I've no cash!!! Usually go away around this time of year too. Have a great wedding!

Ireland
Level Contributor
52 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Swimming with Dolphins in Cyprus??

Oh thats great news! Congratulations!!! I know exactly how you mean about the cash going out quickly when you buy a new house. I'm in my house a year now and i've never seen cash go out the window as quickly!!!

Mile High
Level Contributor
516 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Swimming with Dolphins in Cyprus??

Have you looked at OTC Letty. It's OK when you get to know them...some strange people there though!

Mile High
Level Contributor
516 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Swimming with Dolphins in Cyprus??

....but not tonight....not a good time to enter tonight

Ireland
Level Contributor
52 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Swimming with Dolphins in Cyprus??

Ok call me a dumbass but what is OTC?

Mile High
Level Contributor
516 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Swimming with Dolphins in Cyprus??

Off Topic Chatter....where we sometimes get told to go by the TA (Trip Advisor) Police should we stray off topic...in other words when we start to chatter and don't provide advice on the subject of....say..Swimming with Dolphins in Cyprus! Click on Trip Advisorf Forums....just above...then click on Off Topic Chatter....and browse. You could even introduce yourself with a newtopic. I'll look outfor you

10. Re: Swimming with Dolphins in Cyprus??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 August 2009, 11:19
Get answers to your questions about Ayia Napa
Recent Conversations