We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

garden of eden

birmingham
2 posts
1 review
Save Topic
garden of eden

hi there i am getting married at the olympic lagoon on the 2 october and i was hoping on having the reception at the garden of eden does anyone have any pictures or prices on this restaurant thanx xxxx

Birmingham
Level Contributor
1,360 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: garden of eden

http://www.thegardenofedencyprus.com/

Lots of piccies but no prices.

HTH

birmingham
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: garden of eden

thanx for that angel9 that was very helpfull it looks gorgeous have u ever been to this hotel or restaurant?

Birmingham
Level Contributor
1,360 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: garden of eden

No, but I've driven past it and it crops up frequently on this forum and the holiday truths one. If you search these forums you'll find lots of interesting posts.

October is a lovely time of year in Cyprus... much better than Brum ;)

paralimni
7 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: garden of eden

Hi I can really recommend Sunset Beach if you are looking for a good venue. The views are the best in napa and the owners (scousers!) are the best! I live in Larnaca, just 20 mins away so I know what I am talking about. Don't settle for just the tour reps places - they are on commissions so they are biased. Check out the web sites. The Garden of Eden is a lovely restaurant but thats what it is - a restaurant. Plus its on a main road with no views whatsoever! If you want something a little bit special then sunset is the best venue I have been to here. And its not expensive either!

Angela

southampton
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: garden of eden

hi...I am planning on a wedding at the olympic lagoon too...not til may next year though. I have heard good reports about the garden of eden too, but hvent yet found anything about it. Also, is it a restaurant or a taverna. I would really like a traditional cypriot taverna....any ideas anyone?

manchester
14 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: garden of eden

Hi,

I am getting married on Oct. 3rd this year at Golden Coast Beach Hotel and we have booked our reception at the Garden of Eden as it seemed ideal for what we wanted.

Although our wedding planners are organising the ceremony & transport I have been in contact with Andreas at the Garden of Eden and he forwarded menus, prices for entertainment, table decorations etc.

I contacted him via the website www.thegardenofedencyprus.com.and he was very helpful. They can organise everything for you.

x

southampton
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: garden of eden

thanks for that....am I right in thinking that you dont know your wedding date until you arrive on your hols?.....would like to book the evening reception before hand as I want to know I can get somewhere good, but how do I do that if I dont know the date? Also, some of my guests may only come for one week, so I need to know when the wedding is!!!...how has yours been arranged?

manchester
14 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: garden of eden

Hi

We booked the accommodation through Thomas Cook and were also using them to organise the wedding but as they could not confirm the date i have cancelled the wedding package and am using Aphrodite wedding services- they were able to confirm the wedding date & time within a matter of days. I had to pay £100.00 cancellation charge but now have peace of mind

Their basic package worked out no more expensive than Thomas cook, and like you our guests who were only coming out for a week knew exactly when to book.

I then confirmed the date with the Garden of Eden - but they can also do this for you if you want. ( I found it was cheaper to go direct & they seem experienced in organising wedding receptions - they also work closely with Aphrodite Wedding planners )

Obviously they then give you lots of extra options that you can book at extra costs - but it really depends on what type of day you want & how much you want to spend.

I can reccommend them, they are really helpful & so efficient and from what i can gather they organise lots of weddings at the Olympic Lagoon.

Most of our guests have now booked - but some have really struggled with getting family accommodation in the Nissi Beach area as a lot of places are already booked up!!!!!

Let me know if you want their e-mail address and how you get on, good luck!

x

southampton
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: garden of eden

Hi....still looking!!!....Has anybody heard anything about Karousos?...its a taverna on the beach just to the east of the harbour. Website looks really nice. Thought it would be good for the kids in the party. Anyone know anything more?

10. Re: garden of eden

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 April 2008, 14:47
Get answers to your questions about Ayia Napa