We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

aiya napa - recommended restaurants

Scotland
9 posts
Save Topic
aiya napa - recommended restaurants

Hi

I'm looking into getting married in Ayia Napa next June and was looking for a good restaurant that would have a disco or band playing later on in the evening. Can anyone recommend anywhere?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated as I've never been to cyprus before.

Thanks

uk
Level Contributor
49 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: aiya napa - recommended restaurants

read my latest post getting married in cyprus.the place im on about that does everything is not far away from ayia napa

UK
Level Contributor
53 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: aiya napa - recommended restaurants

Lime Light Taverna in Ayia Napa has live music once a week and has a great menu and very friendly staff. We just held our wedding reception there on the night they have live music and it was certainly a night to remember! Highly recommended.

cumbria
Level Contributor
35 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: aiya napa - recommended restaurants

wher are you getting married. i am getting married next sept. grecian sands

Scotland
9 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: aiya napa - recommended restaurants

We've decided to get married in a hotel and hold the reception there too. We're staying at the Grecian Bay Hotel and holding our wedding at the Grecian Sands Hotel. We've got guests staying at the Sands and the Florida Beach Hotel, across the road.

The only thing I'm a little worried about it what if any entertainment is going to be available after the meal. We would really like to just join in with the hotels disco or band (as there will only be 24 people attending) but can't be guaranted either of them.

Not sure what we should do, any suggestion?

Mentioned in this post
Grecian Bay Hotel
Grecian Bay Hotel
795 Reviews
Ayia Napa, Cyprus
Grecian Sands Hotel
Grecian Sands Hotel
723 Reviews
Ayia Napa, Cyprus
UNITED KINGDOM
Level Contributor
9 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: aiya napa - recommended restaurants

Lime Lights is THE best place to eat in Ayia Napa. Absoultey A Class service and the food is amazing. There is live music once a week , and it reallt is a great atmosphere iin there . Make sure you reserve to go and eat ..... and keep an eye out for the old english waiter from the east end... hes so sweet !!!

UK
Level Contributor
126 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: aiya napa - recommended restaurants

Stayed at Grecian Bay last year - it's great but the entertainment isn't - you will need to go into town. Too good restaurants are Clarabelle and Sage both have large air conditioned areas inside - why not try the Queen Vic by the harbour for entertainment - they have tribute bands most nights and are very friendly and will make your party welcome

Scotland
9 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: aiya napa - recommended restaurants

we're flying out on sunday, 18th June 2006

I've heard there's not much on in the Grecian Bay, thats why we thought we should opt for the Grecian Sands, I hope there's going to be something decent on in it. We're either going for the Thursday or Friday, hopefully the Thursday because the only time they've got available is 1.30pm on the Friday.

I'm really not sure what to do, we really want some music at night, would hate to think that there was nothing happening after the meal.....help!

Get answers to your questions about Ayia Napa