We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cheaper hotels/ apartments near NISSI BEACH HOTEL??

Cavan, Ireland
Level Contributor
15 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Cheaper hotels/ apartments near NISSI BEACH HOTEL??

Hi,

we're travelling for a wedding in Nissi Beach Hotel in August ands some of the guests are looking to stay in cheaper hotels or apartments as near as possible to the hotel. Any one have any ideas??

Thanks.

Ayia Napa
Level Contributor
4 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cheaper hotels/ apartments near NISSI BEACH HOTEL??

you can consider Nissiana Hotel (3 stars) is just opposite Nissi beach hotel, its quite good place to stay....

Stockton On Tees
Level Contributor
16 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cheaper hotels/ apartments near NISSI BEACH HOTEL??

Hi

I'm getting married next May at the Nissi Beach and a friend of mine has booked the Nissi Park Hotel which isn't too far away. Its 3 stars and its also a sister hotel to the Nissi Beach which means that they can use the facilities at the Nissi Beach.

Hope this helps.

uk
Level Contributor
728 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cheaper hotels/ apartments near NISSI BEACH HOTEL??

Hi,

We just stayed at the Loutsiana Apartments - we walked to the Nissi Hotel - not too far a walk but taxis outside if you require them.

Why I responded is due to the fact that there were a few family members of two wedding parties staying at these apartments - they were clean - food served was fine - apartments are clean etc.

Thomas Cook are the agent for these - we got it from teletext - we just went for the week.

I am going to write a review - hope you find something suitable

Jan

4. Re: Cheaper hotels/ apartments near NISSI BEACH HOTEL??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 September 2009, 03:17
Get answers to your questions about Ayia Napa