We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help with where to stay!!!!

North Shields...
Level Contributor
35 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Help with where to stay!!!!

We want to go to Cyprus Nissi Bay area next July for two weeks and want 2 bed apartment (me,hubby and 16 year old son) or 2 connecting apartments / rooms - needs to be directly on the beach to keep everyone happy (hubby loves the pool, I love either and son loves the beach!)

I've been pouring over the brochures and have got my TA demented as we are struggling to find anywhere with 2 roomed apts or where the hotel will allow a 16 year old to stay in a sep room!

Any ideas are welcome - Cheers!!!

newcastle
Level Contributor
52 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Help with where to stay!!!!

hi we just come back in october from nissi golden sands there are lots of 1 and 2 bed apartments and also villas its about 8mins from nissi beach and has a comm pool as well ideal location nice and quite but not too far from pubs and resturants its behind the aaanease hotel not sure if that spellings correct have a look on luxuryletscyprus.com or contact me , by the way we live in newcastle if you want too get in touch thanks .

Russia
Level Contributor
1 post
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Help with where to stay!!!!

Good evening!

Try Atlantica Club SunGarden! They have room with the separeting detail, which made two room from one. It is very comfortable and it is situated on the second floor. It has very big balcony with the sun beds and umbrella (from the balcony you can feed fishes in some special pool). Room has one big bed for couple and two beds for children.

PS. If you need some more info, please write on my mail - 7alfa@rambler.ru

best regards,

Svetlana

North Shields...
Level Contributor
35 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Help with where to stay!!!!

Thanks to both of you for replying - the Atlantica Club looks quite a good option but I'm sure the travel agent has already checked and they won't allow us to have two rooms and the beds for kids are sofa beds, As he is 16 we have to pay full adult price for him and to be honest I think if we are paying this then he should at least have a proper bed - he is also over 6ft so sofa beds aren't ideal for him!

The other apts look great also but they aren't directly on the beach, also they aren't available as a package and in the current climate I'm not so comfortable with booking everything separate - OK for a short cheapie break but not so sure for a two week pretty expensive holiday.

I'll keep looking but thanks very much for taking the time to reply with your suggestions.

Jen

Glasgow
Level Contributor
43 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Help with where to stay!!!!

Hi I would try Adams Beach Hotel, I have been there myself and it's lovely. Right on the beach and in the Nissi Bay area. They dont have apartments but they do have Queen Suites. I stayed in a Queen Suite with my family. Really big, two bathrooms an very nice comfortable living area. :)

5. Re: Help with where to stay!!!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 October 2009, 19:18
Get answers to your questions about Ayia Napa
Recent Conversations