We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wild West Restaurant/Bar Nissi Beach Area

Which Ayia Napa hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Yorkshire
Level Contributor
60 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
Wild West Restaurant/Bar Nissi Beach Area

For anyone going here - PLEASE DON'T - we were there this year when the Owner/Staff clubbed kittens to death at the back of the premises with a baseball bat. If anyone can get this info more widespread please feel free. Please don't give these morons your custom!

Wigan, United...
Level Contributor
2,772 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Wild West Restaurant/Bar Nissi Beach Area

Cruelty is rife in Cyprus particularly toward ferral cats. This disgusts me. Please anyone reading this whether you are an animal lover or not stay away from this establishment. I've witnessed this type of action in Protaras and believe me they don't get my custom.

Yorkshire
Level Contributor
60 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Wild West Restaurant/Bar Nissi Beach Area

Thanks for that, I just want to get the message across to anyone who'l read it. Regards.

UK
Level Contributor
286 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Wild West Restaurant/Bar Nissi Beach Area

That is terrible!!! I love animals and cant imagine how someone can justify doing this to a living creature!!!

I am worried now, we go there in Oct and I dont really want to see any cruelty to animals while I am there!! Someone please tell me you dont see dead cats and things around the place!!

x

Yorkshire
Level Contributor
60 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Wild West Restaurant/Bar Nissi Beach Area

No no, don't worry too much, we have been going to Cyprus for at least 10 years and before this never saw anything. I know that they usually cull them at the end of the season, which although I dont agree with, you don't see anything. The Cyprus people are generally lovely so go and have a lovely time. I just wanted as many people to know about this the better.

Wigan, United...
Level Contributor
2,772 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Wild West Restaurant/Bar Nissi Beach Area

No you won't see dead animals around but you will probably see some lovely cats. The restaurants don't really like you feeding them because it does attract them and not everyone likes cats around them. Me, I make no apologies at all, I feed the cats - they have short enough lives as it is.

Chesterfield...
Level Contributor
2,939 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Wild West Restaurant/Bar Nissi Beach Area

I hate cats, but would never harm one

Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
14 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Wild West Restaurant/Bar Nissi Beach Area

We will be going there in September and you can be sure we will not step foot in that place, we will also tell about it to everyone we meet. This is so sad :(

Peterborough
Level Contributor
73 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Wild West Restaurant/Bar Nissi Beach Area

Hi you have my vote too, i love cats, so i wont be going there either, x

9. Re: Wild West Restaurant/Bar Nissi Beach Area

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 March 2010, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Ayia Napa