We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

taxi from larnaca to ayia napa

anglesey
Level Contributor
77 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
taxi from larnaca to ayia napa

any idea of taxi price from larnaca aorport to ayia napa please ? any recommendations/phone numbers or is it ok just to grab one off the rank ? cheers

UK
Destination Expert
for Ayia Napa, Puerto Del Carmen, Skala, Cyprus, Protaras
Level Contributor
13,966 posts
132 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: taxi from larnaca to ayia napa

A taxi at the rank will cost approx 55-60 Euro, but make sure you agree the price before you get in. Alternatively www.grabthatcab.com comes highly recommended and cheaper than a taxi.

All info on their website

UK
Level Contributor
286 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: taxi from larnaca to ayia napa

Hiya

We have booked with grab that cab for our holiday in October and are paying £102 euros for our return trip.

x

Somerset
11 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: taxi from larnaca to ayia napa

the transfers that I get arranged for my guests are 45 euros for up to 4 people each way, and 60 euros for up to 6 people each way, contact me if you want me to put you in touch

anglesey
Level Contributor
77 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: taxi from larnaca to ayia napa

thanks for all the help - sorted now cheers , much better than a coach ta !!!!!!

newcastle
Level Contributor
52 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: taxi from larnaca to ayia napa

booked skyservice from larnaca to napa and return to airport 95 euro never used them before watch this space ?

6. Re: taxi from larnaca to ayia napa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 29 August 2009, 10:20
7. Re: taxi from larnaca to ayia napa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 February 2010, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Ayia Napa